Socialisation and Training At The Same Time
Group classes are a fantastic environment to learn new skills, work through distractions and learn tolerance and socialisation in the company of other dogs.
Our group classes are designed for dogs of all ages and temperaments. We can help you train your new puppy or correct some not so good habits in older dogs.
Group classes are also a great follow up to our ‘In House Obedience Training Program’.
We recommend a 5 week training session to get the most from your dog and make it worth your efforts.
During our group classes we cover the following:
- Best equipment for your dog
- How to walk nicely on lead without pulling your arm out of its socket
- What heel means and how to teach it
- How to do a correct Sit
- Learn the technique of how to do a Drop (Lay down)
- Teaching how to Stand still on command (Great for vets, grooming etc.)
- Stay in position, even with distractions
- Come back when called
- How to interact with other dogs calmly
Dural Group Classes
We are running two popular sessions at our Dural Resort. Beginners class commences at 10am and more experienced dogs at 11 am. Classes run every Saturday rain, hail or shine as we have suitable indoor and outdoor facilities.
To find out more, phone one of our trainers at Pet Resorts Australia Dural on
(02) 9651 1747.
Terrigal Group Classes
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***
6 Week Obedience Classes are just $150 and run for roughly 45 minutes each class.
To find out more, phone one of our trainers at Pet Resorts Australia Terrigal on
(02) 4367 1200.