At Pet Resorts Australia you can be assured that your pet’s comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
We want you to enjoy your holidays too, knowing full well that your dog is settled, safe and happy with people who will love them as much as you do. Our dog accommodation includes clean and comfortable bedding, premium meals, health recordings, and daily monitoring along with daily platytime and exercise in our fully fenced play yards
Highly trained staff and dedicated Pet Nannies
Large outdoor yards and plenty of platytime
Premium meals and room service options
Live-in staff member and an on-call vet service
Relief of boredom and anxiety is paramount for our furry friends. With this in mind, we know how important it is to provide some much-needed stimulation to ensure all fur-babies in our care have an enjoyable stay. Check out our package enrichment options below and simply select your add-ons at the time of booking.
All guests have access to spacious play yards for daily exercise. Guests staying in our luxury rooms and suites also have access to their own private grassy courtyard. In addition, we do provide the option to add on an extra walk, training session* or enriched playtime to keep your pet well entertained throughout their stay.
We have chosen Royal Canin dog food as the basis for all our dog meals. We also appreciate some dogs are used to being served other foods in addition to their basic kibble so we have an extensive room service menu from which you can choose for your pampered pooch.
We understand how hard it is to leave your precious fur-baby, which is why we offer pup-dates for our pet parents. Hear about what your pet has been up to, who their friends or favourite pet nannies are and how they have been eating. We will also add in some photos of them so you can rest easy knowing your pets are healthy and happy.
Upon booking with us we require 40% of the total estimated booking fee paid within 7 days. The remaining 60% of your booking fee needs to be finalised on check-in. Once you have made a booking, we’ll email your pet’s full itinerary and details. Meanwhile, there are just a few things you need to do before your pet’s holiday.
Before arriving at Pet Resorts Australia all pets must be vaccinated. Just like people need to be vaccinated before traveling to some countries all pets that stay with us need to be vaccinated too. Your dog must have a current yearly Canine 5 (C5) vaccination administered at least 14 days before check-in. This vaccine covers Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo virus, Parainfluenza (flu) and Bordetella bronchiseptica (Bronchitis). This helps ensure your pet’s safety and wellbeing. You will need to show the vaccination certificate from your vet on the day you leave your pet with us or prior to if you prefer. Please do not leave vaccinations to the last minute, as they mostly take up to 14 days to take effect.
In addition, all pets must have flea and tick treatment prior to their stay. Fleas and ticks are not only a nuisance, they can be very uncomfortable for all animals and potentially make them very sick. Pet Resorts Australia highly recommends and prefers Advantix. For a small fee, we can apply the product to your dogs: $21.00 for small dogs / $26.00 for large dogs. This product protects your pet for 14 days. We do not accept flea or tick collars for dogs.
When you Check-in
When you arrive, please make sure you keep your dog on a lead at all times (even if your dog does not usually wear a lead). This is essential for the well-being of all our guests, big and small.
All fees are payable on arrival at the resort so please be ready to make payment when you arrive.
In addition to your pet’s Current Vaccination Certificate and ensuring your pets are tick and flea treated, we will also require contact Phone Numbers and Emails, in case of emergency or any questions we might have. We also will require details of special medication, along with enough medication to last the duration of your pet’s stay ($5.00 fee per administration).
Please also let our friendly receptionists know of any relevant characteristics your pet may have. e.g behavioural problems / fence climbers / persistent barking / special diets / phobias (lightning or storms etc) / fear biting / past or persistent medical problems / medications,/ dietary requirements/ serious conditions.
Leaving your four-legged best friend isn’t always easy! To make it easier for you both, try to say your goodbyes at home, and allow your pet to settle in as quickly as possible. Our friendly Pet Nannies will look after your pet as if they are their own, and help them quickly get used to their holiday destination!
Note: we reserve the right to refuse entry to un-desexed pets. Females in season cannot be accommodated and will need to be discussed with the Resort Manager. For more information please call reception.